Boost your Productivity with Microsoft Word
Beginners & Intermediate Course
Note – for a syllabus on Advanced topics, please contact us. We will customise the program to suit exactly what you need to use Word for.
Practical strategies on how to use Microsoft Word at an advanced level to save time and work more effectively.
The average person knows how to use about 10% of the software they work with – especially when it comes to Microsoft Word.
‘Boost your Productivity with Word’ is designed to show you how to use Word without losing time getting frustrated by what you don’t know.
As with all our workshops, you don’t have to be an I.T. guru to gain new skills in a short time frame. There won’t be heavy technical jargon. Rather it will be a hands-on workshop designed to give you skills in how to make Microsoft Word work for you as a productivity tool.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- Customise toolbars
- Create and work with tables
- Insert a picture into a document and move, resize and crop pictures
- Create new drawings and resize, group, duplicate and move drawing objects
- Create and modify a style and apply a style to text in a document
- Create the documents required for a merge, perform a merge and create mailing labels
- Use sections to correctly format your documents
- Create headers and footers
- Create automated fields within a document
And a whole lot more.
This is a half day workshop designed specifically for you. Given it will be a small group we can easily adapt some of the content based on the questions that come through.
Six Months of “Post Workshop Support” – to help reinforce the learning
Each participant will receive email tips that help reinforce the information covered in the workshop. Any participant will have the option of contacting the facilitator for up to six months after the workshop to trouble shoot any challenges they’re having in implementing the course material.